These Standard Terms and Conditions apply to all orders of Goods from Factory Blinds & Plantation Shutters. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities in accordance with the law. By using the website and/or registering on the website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as well as our Returns and Refunds Policies.
By using this website you are bound by these terms and conditions, which constitute a legally binding contract between you and Factory Blinds & Plantation Shutters. The effective date of a legally binding contract with you will be on the date once Factory Blinds & Plantation Shutters has received payment for the goods in full. Manufacturing will not process your order until full amount of payment has been received.
Pricing and Payment
- All prices show at our online store are expressed in Australian dollars and including 10% goods and services tax (goods and services tax).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Direct deposit.
Refund, Return & Warranty policy
- As our products are custom made and once the order has approval, you will not allow cancel, refund or return your ordering of good or service.
- If there is any warranty issue (within the warranty period for the product) or faulty products, our company will arrange return the damaged or faulty product, and you will not incur any extra costs. But it excluding wrong measuring of product by you, or you are changed your mind or ordered the wrong colour.
- Upon receipt of the goods, we require you to inspect and report any faults within 14 days after delivery. If it is identified that the fault was made in production of the product, it will only allow remade and replaced but not refundable.
- The Factory Blinds reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- Due to the shortage of stock, we cannot fulfil your order. In this case, we will contact you to suggest a replacement product.
- Your payment was declined by your financial institution
- Full Refunds will be available in the instance of major faults/defects as per Australian Consumer Law.
Product Descriptions and Measurements
- Fabric Pattern & Colour Disclaimer: If you have any doubt about the exact fabric pattern or colour of the product you want to order, we recommend that you order a sample of the fabric.
- The Factory Blinds will not take responsibility for incorrect blind purchases due to incorrect measurements supplied by the customer. So that it is very important that Your measurements are accurate and make sure to double check your measurements as well as review your cart before submitting your order. We cannot accept the return of Goods due to Your measurements being incorrect.
- All measurements show on this website are in millimetres and all measurements required by our factory are in millimetres.
Freight & Delivery
- Factory Blinds will delivery your orders to the address you provided on the order form.
- We only deliver products Australia wide. If you live on a dirt road in a country area, we cannot guarantee that the freight forwarder will deliver to your home and you may need to collect from their despatch centre.
- Advice delivery time
|Roller Blinds||2 – 4 weeks|
|Venetians||4 – 6 weeks|
|Roman Blinds||4 – 6 weeks|
|Plantation Shutters – Made In Aus||4 – 6 weeks|
|Plantation Shutters – Made In China||8 – 9 weeks|
|Security Door and Flyscreens||4 – 6 weeks|
|Curtains||5 – 8 weeks|
|All others||2 – 9 weeks|
- From time to time we can experience supplier delays outside of our control. As soon as we are made aware of any delays, we will endeavour to contact you immediately and keep you informed of progress. We are not responsible for any delay that may occur after the goods have left our premises since we use an external shipping company to deliver your order.